The district created the following for parents and students to return their device and pick up any belongings remaining in our buildings. Students who are currently in grades 8-11 do NOT need to return their device. All other students must return their devices during their building’s provided times.
Please see the plans below for our specific buildings. If you have questions about your building's plan, contact your building principal.
BWE families will enter the parking lot through the west drive and proceed to their designated door (TBD) for drop off of their device and pick up of their personal items. Families will exit through the east drive. The following dates and times are available for families:
Tuesday, May 26, 3 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Grades K-2 - 3 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Parents w/Children in Multiple Grades - 3:45 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Grades 3-4 - 4:45 p.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Wednesday. May 27. 3 p.m, - 5:45 p.m.
- Grades 3-4 - 3 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Parents w/Children in Multiple Grades - 3:45 p.m. 4:45 p.m.
- Grades K-2 - 4:45 p.m. 5:45 p.m.
New Palestine Elementary
Please enter from Gem Rd. by the administration office and turn right into the NPE parking lot. Pull up to the curb and wait in line until you meet up with your child’s teacher. Once finished, parents will pull straight ahead and exit left near the tennis courts. You may choose either grade level time listed below. If you would like to make arrangements to pick up multiple students’ items at once, please coordinate with your children’s’ teachers.
Tuesday, May 26th
- Fourth Grade: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Third Grade: 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Second Grade: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- First Grade: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 27th
- Kindergarten: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- First Grade: 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Third Grade: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Little Dragons Preschool and Pre-K: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 28th
- Second Grade: 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- Fourth Grade: 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Kindergarten: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- A final opportunity for all grade levels: 6:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sugar Creek Elementary
Please enter on the north side of NPJH from 600 W and turn south. Follow our normal car line procedures to the back of SCE to meet your child’s teacher. If you would like to make arrangements to pick up multiple students’ items at once, please coordinate with your children’s teachers.
- Kindergarten: Tuesday, May 26, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- First Grade: Wednesday, May 27, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Second Grade: Thursday, May 28, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Third Grade: Friday, May 29, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fourth Grade: Monday, June 1, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
New Palestine Intermediate
Parents may use either car line to drop off computers and library books. Parents may enter & exit from 600 West or enter & exit from 200 South. All families must remain in vehicles and stop at orange cones during the entire process. Please bring the student’s computer, hotspot (if you borrowed one), computer charger, black computer bag labeled with your student’s name, and any library books that need to be returned to the NPI library. Our staff will take these items from your vehicle. Teachers will bring out student belongings to your vehicle. Please see the following schedule for your student based on their teacher:
Tuesday, May 26 Teams 5-1 & 5-2 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Team 5-1 (Mrs. Mitchell, Mr. Nicholson, Mrs. Stratman, Miss J. Anderson)
Team 5-2 (Mrs. Torgersen, Mr. Stant, Mrs. Ulrey)
Wednesday, May 27 Teams 5-3 & 6-1 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Team 5-3 (Mrs. McCaw, Mrs. Rodebeck, Mrs. B. Anderson)
Team 6-1 (Mr. Brinker, Mrs. Armstrong, Mrs. Manning, Mrs. Rund)
Thursday, May 28 Teams 6-2 & 6-3 1 p.m - 7 p.m.
Team 6-2 (Mrs. Short, Mrs.Weiler, Mr. Stoffel, Mrs. Miller)
Team 6-3 (Mr. Farmer, Mr. Sevier, Mrs. Hancock)
New Palestine Junior High
Families will drive to the main entrance (Door 1) of NPJH. Please remain in your cars throughout this process. NPJH Staff will take your student’s device and any other items to return. You will receive any items belonging to your students.
Seventh Grade: Tuesday, May 26 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Wednesday, May 27 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Seventh-grade students will return computers, receive materials from their lockers and classrooms, pick up yearbooks if one was ordered, return library books, and return athletic uniforms if needed.
Eighth Grade: Thursday, May 28 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. and Friday, May 29 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Students will receive materials from their locker or classrooms, pick up yearbook if one was ordered, return library books, and return athletic uniforms if needed. Eighth-grade students do not need to return their Macbook.
New Palestine High School
Students will be able to pick up belongings by appointment using the following schedule:
- Tuesday, May 26th - Seniors/Juniors - 9 a.m- 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 27th - Seniors/Juniors - 1 p.m. -4 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28th - Sophomores/Freshmen 9 a.m. -12 p.m.
- Friday, May 29th - Sophomores/Freshmen 1 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- Monday, June 1st - Any student not able to come on their assigned days. 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Register for an appointment using this link. Students will be expected to wear masks while in the building.
Freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will keep their computers over the summer. Seniors may drop off computers at their appointment or, if they do not need to pick up belongings, at either of the times designated for Seniors.
Students who need to return books or classroom materials may do so on any of the above dates at any of the designated times. Please bring any materials that need to be returned in a bag clearly labeled with the student’s name.