Welcome to the Community School Corporation of Southern Hancock County. We are happy to have you as a part of our school family!
Enrollment for our 2019-2020 Little Dragons Pre-Kindergarten is OPEN! We invite all students who will be 4-years-old on or before August 1, 2019, to join us at New Palestine Elementary for our Pre-K program. We have half and full-day options available.
Click here to visit our Little Dragons Early Learning page, where you can learn more about Pre-Kindergarten and Developmental Preschool. You may also be interested in this presentation from Pre-K Roundup earlier this year. Click here to download our Little Dragons enrollment application. If you are an out-of-district family wishing to enroll in Pre-K, your application MUST be submitted before July 19, 2019.
New Move-In District Students:
If you are new to our district and live within our district boundaries, please use the map below to determine which of our three elementary schools your K-4 child will attend.
All 5th and 6th-grade students will attend New Palestine Intermediate School. All 7th and 8th-grade students will attend New Palestine Junior High. All 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students will attend New Palestine High School.
Registration is not yet open for new students coming to CSCSHC for the 2019-2020 school year. The district will open registration for 2019-2020 shortly after the conclusion of the 2018-19 school year. Please check back for updated information about registration for 2019-2020.
In the meantime, please make sure you have the following documents for registering your student:
- A copy of your student's transcript (if available) from their previous school
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Proof of residency (this must be a driver's license, bill, anything that is official from your home purchase or rental agreement.)
Additional Documentation as it pertains to your student:
- IEP or 504 Plan for students who are enrolled in Special Education or have a 504 Plan.
- Health Plans from the previous school for any medical conditions that we will need to be aware of and plan for.
If you are a new move-in family and have questions about enrollment, please contact Amber Rush at email@example.com.
Students Living Outside of our District:
CSCSHC is currently accepting applications for 2019-2020 Out-of-District transfer students. Please download this packet and return to the CSCSHC Administration Office or send by mail to the following:
CSCSHC Administration Office
PO Box 508
New Palestine, IN 46163
The re-enrollment process for 2018-19 is currently OPEN. You should have received an email in mid-July with instruction on how to complete re-enrollment in PowerSchool. The following is a checklist to ensure a completed Registration/Enrollment for the current school year.
This process must be completed in a web browser and not on the PowerSchool mobile app.
- Visit PowerSchool https://power.newpal.k12.in.us/public/ and log in using your Parent Single Sign-On account. This process must be completed through a web browser and not the PowerSchool mobile app.
- If you do not have a Parent Account, please contact the school for information regarding your parent web access id and password to establish a connection to your student.
- Select Student Info Register/Update tab along the left navigation column.
- Click the Launch Registration/Update Program
- Fill in Each page with updated/correct information.
- Click the Save and Continue button at the bottom of each page.
- You will get a Success Page when the process is complete.
- Remit Instructional Fees to the school by mail or through the online payment option under the View/Pay Student Fees tab in PowerSchool.
For additional information or assistance contact the CSCSHC Administration Office at 317.861.4463.